The birth of London Electronics came from a lightbulb moment, next to a pool in the south of France. Having worked in the industry for many years, Jim and Sue Lees decided it was time to put their experience to good use and go solo. From an initial base at their home the business has grown to have its own premises and be a recognised brand in the industry.
Having just celebrated our 30-year anniversary, we are a well-established company that manufactures a wide range of panel meters, large digit displays and scrolling message displays for a global market. Our products are suitable for countless purposes and environments. Made in our factory in the UK to ISO 9001 : 2015 standard and designed to be reliable and accurate, you can be sure you’ll get a product of excellence from us.
Our specialities are:-
- Design and manufacture of digital panel meters, large digit displays and message displays.
- Custom design of special displays with corporate branding and descriptive text.
- Large digit displays with a choice of 5-digit colours.
- Production of large digit displays with a digit height of up to 48” (1200mm), larger possible on request.
- ATEX zone 2 and 22 displays.
- Clocks in several formats, suitable for wide range of applications, such as race timers, countdown timers, timed alarm relays, exam timers and simply showing the time.