Fusion Large digit industrial weighing displays
Useful functions in our large display range...
Our Fusion Large industrial weighing displays are UK made and let you clearly see important weight, force, torque, strain or load information from a distance, either indoors or outside.
They accept most common weight, torque, force and strain related signal sources, such as:-
- 4 or 6 wire load cells
- Half bridge strain sensors
- 0-10V from weight transmitters
- 4-20mA from weight transmitters
- RS232 from weight transmitters
- RS485 from weight transmitters
- Most common fieldbus signals
- T24 wireless data from digital load cells
If it's important and you want everyone to know about it, display it on a Fusion Large display...
New: Ex nR Atex Certified build options available
For hazardous areas we can offer the following explosion proof options on most models. Tell us what you need and we will be pleased to quote for Atex certified systems
- Zone 1 ii 2 G Ex px iiC T6/T5/T4 Gb - Requires pressurised air system
- Zone 2 ii 3 G Ex nR iiC T6/T5/T4 Gc - any product
- EXD Zone 2 on request - POA
The London Electronics ATEX certified products are supplied certified for use in the condition in which they are supplied. No liability will be assumed for any loss or damages of any nature, direct or indirect, including any loss of profits or consequential damages, injury or death suffered or incurred by the buyer as a consequence of failure to install, use and/or apply the product within the scope of the installation document and certification supplied.
A crane load display during calibration...
Crane load display during test. This 6 digit display can be read from up to 200m away.
All our weighing displays can have data output, which we can save to a cloud-based SQL database for logging, report generation or sharing with team members via mobile phone apps...
Our displays are sealed all round to IP65 / NEMA4X and have glanded cable entries. They can be used outside or in harsh food processing wash-down environments and have 3 years warranty.
Here a Fusion large digital display with 8 inch high digits is summing the loads measured by 6 x INT4-L load cell displays. Summation is digital, with data collected over a 3 wire RS485 data link.
The largest versions are ideal for use on travelling cranes, weigh bridges and other extended viewing distance installations...
Top features of our Large displays:
- Sealed IP65 as standard for outdoor or food processing use.
- Viewing distances available from 25m up to 160m
- Wall, Suspension or panel mounting
- 95-265V AC or 11-30V DC power supply
- Alarm output relays, analog output and comms output options
- Wide choice of display colours
Large display Output Options
Our large displays also have a wide range of useful output options:-
- 0-10V, isolated and fully scalable
- 4-20mA, isolated and fully scalable
- 2 Alarm relays
- 4 Alarm relays
Large displays for popular fieldbus networks such as Profibus, Ethernet I/P, CanOpen, DeviceNet, TCP/IP, RS232, RS485
We partner with HMS from Sweden in providing industrial network gateway devices and pre-configured gsd files for most of our display types.
This allows you to easily connect your display to a Profibus, Ethernet I/P, TCP/IP, CanOpen or similar fieldbus network. Ask us for details.