Large digit Fusion LED counter and rate meter displays
Useful functions in our large display range...
Large Fusion range of LED displays, designed and built in the UK, let you clearly see important information from a distance.
We make large pulse input counter and rate meters displays which accept most industrial signals such as NPN, PNP, contact closure, quadrature, PLC 24V etc.
Standard large digital pulse-input LED display capabilities
- 24V DC sensor power voltage provided as standard
- Scalable totaliser / counter with 1-4 input channels
- Scalable production rate meter, with adjustable averaging and sampling period
- Scalable frequency meter for showing generator Hz.
- Scalable RPM display, 1 up to 5000 pulses per rev.
- Scalable quadrature counter for showing distance or angle
- Dual input UP/DOWN counter for showing Produced-Rejects
- Non-volatile memory of achieved total
- Designed and built in England by us
- Sealed IP65 all round
- 3 year warranty
New: Ex nR Atex Certified build options available
For hazardous areas we can offer the following explosion proof options on most models. Tell us what you need and we will be pleased to quote for Atex certified systems
- Zone 1 ii 2 G Ex px iiC T6/T5/T4 Gb - Requires pressurised air system
- Zone 2 ii 3 G Ex nR iiC T6/T5/T4 Gc - any product
- EXD Zone 2 on request - POA
The London Electronics ATEX certified products are supplied certified for use in the condition in which they are supplied. No liability will be assumed for any loss or damages of any nature, direct or indirect, including any loss of profits or consequential damages, injury or death suffered or incurred by the buyer as a consequence of failure to install, use and/or apply the product within the scope of the installation document and certification supplied.
Large LED display Output Options
Our displays are modular and have a wide range of useful plug-in output options:-
- 0-10V, isolated and fully scalable
- 4-20mA, isolated and fully scalable
- RS232 serial data
- RS485 serial data
- Ethernet TCP/IP
- 2 Alarm relays
- 4 Alarm relays
The reading can be precisely scaled and the decimal point position is selectable.
If it's important and you want everyone to know about it, display it on a Fusion Large display...
A portable test jig by Aqualogy, including a 57mm Fusion large display counter during work for Welsh Water. This system is used in an innovative system to clean pipes out by forcing a plug of compressed ice slurry through the system....
We made this custom production display using standard Fusion large displays...
Top features of our Large displays:
- Easy to use - a clear, simple setup method makes them stress-free
- Sealed IP65 as standard for outdoor or food processing use.
- Viewing distances available from 25m up to 160m
- Wall, Suspension or panel mounting
- 95-265V AC or 11-30V DC power supply
- Alarm output relays, analog output and comms output options
- Wide choice of display colours
What size characters do I need?
With London Electronics displays, you have a wide choice of character heights for different viewing distances.
You should measure the maximum viewing distance you'll need, and use this chart to work out the ideal character size for you.
This will make sure you won't have to struggle to read the display. And, you won't pay too much for a display which is bigger than you need.
Download this viewing distance chart - click to download...
The largest versions are ideal for use in large factories and outdoor installation