Single and 3 phase power monitoring
Model ND10 ::: 3 phase power meter
The ND10 is a low cost, high performance 3 phase power meter, with optional RS485 modbus output.
Model ND20 ::: 3 phase power meter
The ND20 is an economical, high performance 3 phase power meter, with pulse ouput, alarm relay, RS485 modbus and optional 4-20mA analogue output.
Model ND1 ::: 3-phase power monitor and data logger
The ND1 is a modern, compact and easy to use panel mounting power monitor. It uses a familiar Windows interface, with touch-screen simplicity. An in-built web server allows you to include the monitor on a network for remote access.
- Phase voltages: U1, U2, U3 and phase currents: I1, I2, I3
- Phase-to-phase voltages: U12, U23, U31
- Active phase powers: P1, P2, P3
- Reactive phase powers: Q1, Q2, Q3
- Apparent phase powers: S1, S2, S3
- Active power factors: PF1, PF2, PF3
- Reactive/active power factors: tgj1, tgj2, tgj3
- Mean phase-to-phase voltage: US Umf
- Current in neutral wire and mean 3-phase current: IO, IS
- Active, reactive and apparent 3-phase power: P, Q, S
- Mean 3-phase power factors: PF, tgj
- Frequency f and frequency deviation
- 15 minutesí mean active power: PAV
- Active, reactive and apparent 3-phase energy: EnP, EnQ, EnS
- THD for voltage and phase current,
- Current and phase voltage harmonics (up to 51st)
- Storage of min and max values
- Recording of dips and voltage decays to EN50160
Download simulated setup software
|ND1 - Specifications|
|Format||144mm x 144mm IP65 sealed panel|
|Input connections||Detachable screw terminals on the rear.|
| Communications||Ethernet 10 Base-T|
USB 1.1 Device
RS-485 Modbus Slave.
|Current Inputs||0-1A or 0-5A via CT|
|Voltage inputs||3 or 4 wire, up to 415V|
|Max. Overload||5 Seconds: < 1000V, <10A|
|Analogue Outputs||4 x 4-20mA programmable|
|Relay outputs||6 x programmable alarm relays rated 1A 250V AC|
|Supply voltage||85-253 V AC < 30VA|
3 Wire connection
4 Wire connection
KS32 Synchronising unit
The KS32 synchronising unit comprises of a 360 degree synchroscope and differential voltmeter in a 96 x 96mm panel mounting unit.
Horizontal bargraphs show Frequency and Voltage mismatch. A relay output activates when the generator is within the acceptable band of matching for phase, frequency and voltage.
Economy 3 phase power monitors
Two panel mounting instruments for monitoring power in single and 3 phase power installations.
RMS V & I
RMS V & I
3 Alarm Relays
The N14 is the basic 3 digit model, ideal for general monitoring on 3 and 4 wire, balanced and unbalanced power circuits.
The alarm relay can be assigned to any measurement variable. Crest factor max. 2
The N10 offers the greatest flexibility. It allows you to have up to 20 pages of display combinations.
In addition, it computes the total Harmonic distortion of the current and voltages, up to the 25th harmonic. Ideal for monitoring variable speed drive performance and any other source of generated power, where waveform purity may vary.
Detailed comparison guide
P12P Economy single phase power monitors
Model number and pricing tool
3 phase power transducer P43
A versatile 3 phase power transducer, having data, alarm and analogue output capabilities.
DIN Rail mounting.