Page last updated: 21st September, 2020
Panel Mounting Printer PMP-PR40
These panel mounting printers are economical, easy to use and reliable.
They are ideal for use in a wide range of test and recording applications where you need a permanent record of a transaction or measurement.
When used with our digital panel meters, you can include date, time and descriptive text, along with branding content.
- Ultra slimline - fits easily into compact equipment
- High speed (50mm/second) - for fast reporting
- High resolution (203 dpi: 8 dots/mm) - up to 42 characters per line
- Supports text and graphic printing - for charts or logos
- CLAMSHELL design - for easy, front access paper loading
- RS485, RS232C (TTL) or Parallel interface - compatible with most equipment
- 12-24V DC powered - to suit fixed or mobile applications
- Power consumption: 1 watt (whilst standing by), 30W (whilst printing)
- 40mm diameter roll
- Dimensions: 80 x 75 x 40mm
- Panel cutout: 76.5 x 72mm
- Depth behind panel: 38mm
- Manufactured in: Korea
© 1992-2020 London Electronics Ltd.